Our Professional Quality Certification
Assointerpreti Professional Quality Certification: further assurance for our clients
Assointerpreti awards a professional quality certification, demonstrating its commitment to client protection, and providing assurance that its members have maintained or improved their quality standards over time.
A quality-certified member of Assointerpreti:
- has been a Full Member of the Association for at least 2 years;
- has met all the requirements of its By-Laws, Rules of Procedure, and Code of Ethics;
- has given proof of his/her quality standards, by submitting appropriate quality assessment forms, signed by clients and by colleagues;
- has fulfilled his/her Continuing Professional Development obligation;
- guarantees client protection;
- is covered by a professional liability insurance policy.
Assointerpreti is listed among the professional associations that issue a professional quality certification to its members. A list of these associations is posted on the website of the Ministry of Economic Development (under law 4/2013).
The Professional Quality Certification of Assointerpreti
Professional Profile and Skills of a Professional Conference Interpreter
Certificate of Validation of the Quality Certification Process Issued by CIS (COLAP/Adiconsum)